One of our projects this summer was our turtle hunt. In 2004 it was the manatees, 2007 the jaguars and 2009 the turtles. It is a fund raising event for the Child-Guidance Center. The turtles are all around town, we had lots of fun 'hunting' for them. We were in some treacherous weather conditions (no, actually mostly the Florida heat, but a little rain too). There are 24 turtles and thanks to our family and friends we saw all of them and are only missing a picture of one!!! Thanks again to our family and friends for making turtle hunting that much more fun!
Here's the link for more info on Turtle Trails.
http://www.turtletrails.org/
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love this! Looks like it was a lot of fun, I like how you included family & friends in your adventure. I know it will be a great memory for the kids!
Post a Comment